To strengthen organizational capacity to effectively and efficiently govern, lead and manage the country program
Institutional capacity building and development
- Functional country management team effectively and efficiently leading and managing the country program portfolio efficiently govern, lead and manage the country program.
- Capacity of HR department enhanced to lead and manage human resources functions as measured by numbers of new recruited, trained and effectively performing their duties.
- Enhanced capacity of the finance and audit department to manage financial resources and submit complete and timely donor and management accounting reports
- Strengthened capacity of the procurement unit to lead and manage strategic and operational procurement, supplies and logistics functions that meet expectation of internal customers
- Enhanced capacity of the M&E unit to manage strategic information for management decision making and donor reporting
- A stronger ICT unit that supports both programs and operations of the corporate HQ and country offices
- A functional internal and external communications unit that effectively and efficiently manages high level advocacy, communications and public relations businesses of the organization.